Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area.
Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
– Complete understanding and development of pricing and proposal models.
– Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
– Develop and Maintain PPC campaigns
– Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
– Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
– Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
– Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP.
– Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
– Responsible for identifying and building effective Centers of Influence Network with Sales Recruiters and other professionals to maximize revenue.
– Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects’ business problems.
– Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
– Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
– Work independently
– Good knowledge of the English Language
– Work precise and accurate
– Strong communication skills, oral and written
– Project experience and knows the project approach
– 2-5 years of experience in sales in the recruiting industry.
– Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
– Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
– Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
– Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
– Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
Furthermore the person is reliable, professional and enthusiastic. You need to feel at home in a young, dynamic, ambitious team operating internationally.
For the Local Sales
on the ground sales people, public relations, event coordination
Act as an expert both commercially and technically of the product in charge:
•Identification of new customers and other sales opportunities
•Support and consult customers starting from product recommendations, case studies and follow up with payment mode
•Interface to the local sales team
•Ensure ongoing knowledge transfer to the sales force e.g. introduction of new products, training for the product range in place
•Represent the company at exhibitions and open houses
•University degree in technical majors
•Long term work experience with the distribution of high technology products and services and minimum 4 years experience within this field and in an international environment
•Good knowledge of the industry and existing network in the market
•Experience with the product industry of the company
•Sales experience preferred, marketing experience would be an advantage
•Fluent in written and spoken English
•Good computer skills
•Excellent communication skills, pro-active and independent, team worker as well as friendly, open and looking forward to new challenges
•Capable to join an international environment
•Frequent traveling is required